Christopher F. Quirk
After working at another Richmond-area firm in the areas of medical malpractice, jailer liability, and Section 1983 litigation, Chris Quirk joined RawlsMcNelis’s Richmond office in 2015. At RawlsMcNelis, Chris serves his clients in two primary areas. For veterans with medical malpractice claims against Veterans Affairs hospitals, Chris assists with all stages of pursing just compensation for these claims under the Federal Tort Claims Act. For doctors and medical services providers, Chris defends against both medical malpractice and Section 1983 lawsuits. Outside of the office, Chris competes in tennis tournaments with the United States Tennis Association and enjoys historical non-fiction.
- Duke University, B.A., History, 2005
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado